1. I think our lesson went well. My group was not nervous and felt comfortable in the classroom. This helped us interact with the students. The students were very interactive back which made the lesson go well. They were eager to raise their hands and answer questions or observations. We had 4 in our group and the students were in 4 groups so we split up and were with the same group the whole time. I think this went well by asking the students engaging questions and staying with the same group the whole time. We all worked well together and made the lesson go well. I think the closure of our lesson could have been better. We didn’t have much of a closure planned and just tried wrapping up the lesson by reviewing students on pitch. The changes we made for day two were very effective. After doing the peer teaching and hearing the comments to change day two we did. For day two we changed it in which each group was allowed to pick what variables they wanted to test and play with. There were different liquids and containers. The students really liked this and formed conclusions on pitch and sound waves.
2. The students did meet our learning performances. They did experiment with different variables and learned how it affected pitch. On their worksheets they wrote that the liquid, shape of container, material of container, and utensil affects the pitch.
3. With the enacted lesson plan with our college classmates they did not care about who filled up the water or who played the song, but in the classroom this was different. The students were all concerned about who would fill up the Snapple bottles, play the song, or write on the worksheet. We had to assign roles and some students were not happy about not getting picked.
4. I learned to not be nervous in the classroom. The students responded well to us because we were comfortable in the classroom. Also to think about every detail of the lesson plan. We did not expect the students would need to be assigned to certain roles of the lesson plan. I now know to expect this.5. I think our day one went very well with the Snapple bottles and the playing of the songs. For day two I would change a few things. I would give the students more options for variables. I would give them more choices for cups and liquid. We had four different cup types and four different liquids. I would also let each group be more student centered. We did not have the amount of time to let the students do this part of the lesson with no guidance from us.